How to start using Namecheap Private Email
Now, when you have purchased an Namecheap Private Email subscription with us, there are two more steps to complete:
1. The necessary DNS records need to be set up.
2. Mailbox should be created.
Let's set up the records first:
- Namecheap Private Email DNS records for domains registered with Namecheap.
- Namecheap Private Email DNS records for domains hosted with Namecheap.
- Namecheap Private Email DNS records for domains with third party DNS.
Once done, do not forget to create mailbox, as described
If you created a mailbox during the purchase, you will receive the password for that mailbox in a Welcome Email.
Settings for email clients can be found in this article.