If your domain is hosted on a Shared hosting account, you can easily connect a Supersonic CDN to it.
NOTE: The domain should be pointed to our web-hosting Nameservers.
To connect your Shared hosting with Supersonic CDN, follow the next steps:
1. First of all, you need to purchase a Supersonic CDN plan
2. Once the purchase is confirmed, you will be redirected to the CDN setup dashboard
. Choose your domain from the drop-down menu and click Continue
: It is not possible to use Supersonic CDN with subdomains.
2.The final step in the setup will be to paste the server IP address or the hostname
. This information can be checked in the Hosting Welcome Email, in the Namecheap account
>> Hosting management
page or in the cPanel account
>> General information
You can also contact our Chat Support
if you need assistance with it and they will provide you with the needed details.
PLEASE NOTE: in case the CDN is being installed for the main domain (the domain your hosting package is attached to), the system doesn't ask to put the origin manually but redirects to the Activate now! page right away.
3. Confirm your actions on the next page by clicking on Activate now!
4. Then you will be offered to upload the SSL certificate for the website. You can either upload the SSL certificate at once or skip this step and do it later:
5. After these steps, your website will be added to the CDN and you will get the corresponding notification:
Now you can manage the CDN settings in the Supersonic CDN account for your domain.
: To complete the Supersonic CDN setup, create the website redirect to www.yourdomain.com
in the .htaccess file. For this, feel free to follow this guide
If your website is created on a CMS, use one of the next articles to change the URL for WordPress
To access the Supersonic CDN account next time, go to the Apps menu in your Namecheap account and click on the Supersonic CDN logo:
Supersonic CDN can be used with EasyWP as well. Check this guide to find the corresponding steps.