You can move a domain to another Namecheap account using the Change Ownership option.
Once the domain is completely moved to another account, the new domain holder becomes responsible for all the domain payments.
Some tips that should be considered before a domain push:
1) You don't have to wait for 60 days to move a domain to another Namecheap account, either from the moment of registration or previous transfer.
2) The domain ownership change is final, and we will not be able to reverse it. If you need the domain back, please contact the new owner in this regard.
3) It is not possible to move expired domain names between Namecheap accounts. They should be renewed first.
4) Domain Privacy/PremiumDNS subscriptions (both enabled/disabled) can be pushed between Namecheap accounts only along with the domain.
) It is not possible to push Apps subscriptions alongside the domain name. Such subscriptions will remain in the previous owner's account.
6) Domains listed in our Marketplace should be removed from the listing beforehand, otherwise, the push will not be completed.
7) It is impossible to move a domain to a person indicated as a manager in the Share Access section. Thus, remove the manager before moving the domain to his/her account.
8) If you choose the "Use new owner's contacts" option for Registrant Contact, make sure that the destination user has account details filled in correctly before changing the ownership.
9) For .asia, .au, .ca, .ch, .de, .eco, .es, .eu, .fr, .is, .kyoto, .li, .nl, .nu, .nyc, .osaka, .paris, .sg, .uk and .us domains, the option Use Current Contacts needs to be selected, as due to the Registry peculiarities it is not possible to update contact details assigned to these TLDs via Namecheap account as additional details are required.
10) The destination account user has an option to disable an additional security feature. If the "Automatically Accept ownership of domains" box is ticked, the domains will be moved right away after the "Change Domain Ownership" option is used:
In this case, please make sure to enter the username of a destination account, not the email address.
Otherwise, we will send an email invitation to become a new owner of the domain to the email address associated with the destination Namecheap account. Only after a new owner clicks the confirmation link from that email, the domain will appear in the account.
Please mind that the new owner has to be logged into their account before clicking on the confirmation link.
NOTE: If you own both accounts, it is necessary to log into the destination account or log out from the account where the domain name is located before following the link in the email.
The "Automatically Accept ownership of domains" option can be found in Profile >> Security >> Recovery & Alerts >> Incoming Invitations >> Edit:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.