How to change domain for a WordPress site created with EasyWP
EasyWP lets you use either a free address or your real domain to create a WordPress website.
NOTE: only domains that are registered with us and pointed to our BasicDNS and PremiumDNS can be used with EasyWP at this moment. Use this guide to change nameservers for your domain.
To change the domain:
1. Log in to your EasyWP Dashboard.
2. Click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner and select Settings:
3. Switch to the Domains menu:
4. The Current Domain section shows the free address or the domain that you are using for your WordPress site.
To change it to one of your other domains registered with Namecheap, select the new domain from the drop-down list and click Change:
NOTE: the drop-down list will show all of your domains that are registered with Namecheap and pointed to BasicDNS or PremiumDNS.
No files or settings will be deleted. The new domain will display the content of the old domain and the Site/Home URL will be changed automatically.
5. On the next page, click Confirm:
6. Wait for the system to make the changes and check the Current Domain section to see the new domain.