How to use EasyWP with a GoDaddy domain
If your domain is registered with GoDaddy, please read the following steps to get EasyWP up and running within a few minutes:
1. Create a new EasyWP website using a FREE address by following the instructions provided here.
2. Sign into your GoDaddy account.
3. In the product list, click on the DNS button next to the domain name you would like to forward to your EasyWP website:
4. You will be redirected to the DNS Management page. Scroll down the page to find the Forwarding section. Click on the ADD button:
5. Fill in the required details:
- Select http:// or https:// as the FORWARD TO option and enter the EasyWP FREE address (e.g. blog-user.easywp.com) to which you wish to forward your real domain
- Select Permanent (301) or Temporary (302) redirect as the FORWARD TYPE. For more information about the difference between Permanent and Temporary redirect check this guide.
- Forwarding SETTINGS should be set to Forward only.
- Check Update my DNS setting to support this change.
6. Click Save.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.