How do I add SPF or TXT records for my domain?
You can only set up TXT/SPF records for the domain in Namecheap account if it’s using our default nameservers.
In order to setup the TXT/SPF records for your domain, follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Mouse over Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Click on Manage option next to the domain you would like to create TXT/SPF record for:
4. Select Advanced DNS tab from the top menu and click on Add new record button:
5. Select TXT for Type and insert your string into the Value field. Insert @ for Host that corresponds to yourdomain.tld or the subdomain ( any for example) you need to create the TXT/SPF record for:
6. Click on Save all changes button. Normally it takes 30 minutes for newly created host records to take effect.
You can also use the form located on this page to generate a string. Then copy it and save it in the box (with no quotes). The SPF record will be created automatically in your domain's host records.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.