Can I transfer my hosting account to another Namecheap user?
Yes, your hosting account can be transferred to another Namecheap user. However, this can be done only by our billing representatives. In order to get your account transferred please submit a ticket to our Billing department.
You will be asked to verify your account information before the transfer, so please provide the following details along with your request:
- Source user Namecheap account username:
- Source user Support PIN:
- Source user full name:
- Source user local address:
- Source user email address:
- Source user phone number:
- Source user last order or transaction ID:
- Main domain of the package to be pushed:
- cPanel username of the package that should be pushed:
- Destination user Namecheap account username:
- Destination user full name:
- Destination user local address:
- Destination user email address:
- Destination user phone number:
Make sure that all this information is filled for both Namecheap accounts. Unfortunately, our system will not be able to perform the transfer until all contact information is filled in. You can update your address in the Namecheap profile by following the instructions from this article.
Once the information is confirmed, the hosting account will be transferred.
In order to find your Support Pin, click here