How do I add addresses to my profile or modify the existing ones?
If you would like to add a new address to be used by your domains or modify the existing one, please follow the instructions below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account.
2. Select Profile from the left sidebar and choose Personal Info from the sub-menu that will appear.
3. To modify the Primary Address, click on the Edit button next to it or Add new to add a new one:
4. Fill in the require details and click Save Changes:
*It's highly recommended to specify the State/Province and ZIP/Postal Code even though the fields are not marked as mandatory. This information may be required during a domain registration or while moving your domain to another Namecheap account.
If you would like the new address to be automatically assigned to all new domains, check the Make this address default box:
5. Once all details are inserted, click on the Save Changes button.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.