If your domain name is registered with us and uses our default nameservers (dns1-2.registrar-servers.com), or you have a third-party domain pointed to FreeDNS or Premium DNS, you will need to do the following:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Mouse over Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Click on the Manage option in front of the domain name your Private email plan is associated with:
4. Move to Advanced DNS on top and scroll down to the Mail Settings section:
5. Choose Private Email from the Mail Settings drop-down menu since you need to configure the MX records for the mail service you wish to use. Private Email DNS records will be set up automatically. Make sure to Save changes:
Allow up to 30 minutes for the records to propagate and check the work of your mail service.
Once done, do not forget to create the email user accounts as described in this article
Need any help? Contact our HelpDesk