Once you click Get started, you will be prompted to sign into your Namecheap account:
or to create a new account:
Once you are logged in, enter payment details and confirm your purchase of the FastVPN application:
In order to install the app, you can use the link directly from the FastVPN for Android
page by clicking the Download on PlayStore
button in the "Download VPN for Android Devices" section:
Once the Android app is successfully installed, the FastVPN icon will appear in the menu bar. Click this icon and sign into your existing Namecheap account:
Once logged in, you will see the Connect VPN screen:
To add a new VPN configuration, click the Connect
button and choose OK
on the Connection request pop-up:
Once access is granted, you may either choose to connect to one of the available locations, or allow the service to select the best VPN location (i.e. the location with the most preferable download speed, latency, and distance for a user).
The greater is the distance between you and the chosen location, the greater is the latency. The delay also depends on networking efficiency and quality of the routing devices.
From the Connect VPN screen, you can:
1. Connect to the best available location
directly using the Connect button:
2. Choose a desirable location from the list of all available locations or your pre-registered favorite list and click on the location to connect:
Once connected, the status will be updated:
You can also add locations to Favorites by clicking the "star" icon as shown below:
To sign out of the app, click on the Settings icon:
you will have:
- Security options with Auto Reconnect feature, this allows FastVPN to set a secure connection automatically, so you would never forget it.
- Theme Appearance allows you to choose light or dark themes for the FastVPN app or automatically adjust the theme from light to dark during the day.
Settings, you can select the preferred protocol:
- WireGuard®* - fast, secure, easy-to-use protocol has strong encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and minimal attack surface.
is a modern VPN protocol that offers improved performance, security,
and simplicity compared to traditional VPN protocols. With WireGuard®
you can enjoy faster VPN speeds, better encryption, and lower latency,
making your online experience even more seamless.
*All Rights Reserved. "WireGuard" and the "WireGuard" logo are registered trademarks of Jason A. Donenfeld.
- IKEv2 - 256-bit encryption, secure, stable and mobile oriented.
- OpenVPN also has a 256-bit encryption protocol; strong desktop support and requires third-party software.
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol):
- High reliability compatibility.
- UDP (User Datagram Protocol):
- Best for slow connections and transmitting time-sensitive data.
- Scramble function allows you to add obfuscation capability to OpenVPN in order to bypass network sensors that detect VPN usage in order to block it.
Under Notifications, you will be notified of important announcements and alerts:
Under Log Details, you will have:
- Data Consumption option allowing you to track Downloads and Uploads. They will be visible only to you:
Under Get Help
, you will have:
- Send Feedback option allowing you to submit feedback from the app:
- Frequently Asked Questions - to access our Knowledge Base.
- Customer Support option allowing you to contact our Support directly by clicking the “Chat with a Live Person” link.
Under Rules and Policies, you will have:
- Terms of Service;
In case of failure in using the FastVPN application, you will be able to send a Problem Report to let us know about the issues you are having with FastVPN.
The corresponding pop-up will appear if there is a problem:
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team