Once you click Get started, you will be prompted to sign into your Namecheap account:
or to create a new account:
Once you are logged in, enter payment details and confirm your purchase of the FastVPN application:
In order to install the app, you can use the link directly from the FastVPN for Android
page by clicking the Download on PlayStore
button in the "Download VPN for Android Devices" section:
Once the Android app is successfully installed, the FastVPN icon will appear in the menu bar. Click this icon and sign into your existing Namecheap account:
Once logged in, you will see the Connect VPN screen:
To add a new VPN configuration, click the Connect
button and choose OK
on the Connection request pop-up:
Once access is granted, you may either choose to connect to a server shown on the map, or allow the service to select the best VPN location (i.e. the location with the most preferable download speed, latency, and distance for a user).
The greater is the distance between you and server, the greater is the latency. The delay also depends on networking efficiency and quality of the routing devices.
From the Connect VPN screen, you can:
1. Connect to the best available location
directly using the Connect button:
2. Choose a desirable location from the list of all available locations or your pre-registered favorite list and click on the location to connect:
Once connected, the status will be updated:
You can also add locations to Favorites by clicking the "star" icon as shown below:
To sign out of the app, click on the Settings icon:
Under Network Settings, you will have:
- Security Options with the Auto Reconnect feature that allows FastVPN to establish a secure connection automatically, so you will never forget to do this manually.
- Connecting protocols:
- OpenVPN (TCP)
- OpenVPN (UDP)
- OpenVPN Ports:
- Show Data Usage that allows you privately track Downloads and Uploads. They will be visible only to you.
Under General Settings, you will have:
- Customer Support that allows you to contact directly our support team by clicking the "Chat with a Live Person" link.
- Link to our Rules & Policies:
- Terms of Service