To add VPN to your iPhone or iPad, select your desired plan from the FastVPN page:
Once you click Get started, you will be prompted to sign into your Namecheap account:
or to create a new account:
Once you are logged in, enter payment details and confirm your purchase of the FastVPN application:
Now you will need to install the FastVPN app on your iPhone, iPad, or another iOS device from the Apple App Store
Once the iOS app is successfully installed, the FastVPN icon
will appear in the menu bar. Click this icon and sign into your existing
To add a new VPN configuration, click Allow:
Once access is granted, you may either choose to connect to one of the
available locations, or allow the service to select the best VPN
location (i.e. the location with the most preferable download speed,
latency, and distance for a user).
The greater is the distance
between you and the chosen location, the greater is the latency. The
delay also depends on networking efficiency and quality of the routing
From the Connect VPN screen, you can:
1. Connect to the best available location directly using the Connect button:
2. Choose a desirable location from the list of all available locations or your pre-registered favorite list and click on the location to connect:
Once connected, the status will be updated:
You can also add locations to Favorites by clicking the "star" icon as shown below:
To open the Preferences, click on the Gear icon:
Under Settings, you will have:
- Auto-Protect will always keep your traffic protected when you use the Internet on your device.
- Untrusted network notifications will ask to connect to VPN upon new network detection.
- Trust cellular networks.
- Trusted WiFi networks allow you to add a current network to trusted. Trusted WiFi networks are the WiFi networks that you trust or do already have a VPN connection on, for which you do not want to use the FastVPN.
- Theme Appearance allows you to choose light or dark themes for the FastVPN app or automatically adjust the theme from light to dark during the day.
you will have:
- Delete account;
- Sign Out.
Under Notifications, you will be notified of important announcements and alerts:
Under Log Details, you will have:
- Data Usage option that allows you to track Downloads and Uploads:
Under Get Help, you will have:
- Send Feedback option that allows you to submit feedback from the app:
- Frequently Asked Questions with an option to access our Knowledgebase.
- Customer Support option allowing you to contact our Support directly by clicking the “Chat with a Live Person” link:
Under Terms and Policies, you will have:
- Terms of Service.
In case of failure in using the FastVPN application, you will be able to
send a Problem Report to let us know about the issues you are having
- The corresponding pop-up will appear if there is a problem:
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team