How to use EasyWP with a Name.com domain
If your domain is registered with Name.com, read the following steps to get EasyWP up and running within a few minutes:
1. Create a new EasyWP website using a FREE address by following the instructions provided here.
2. Sign into your Name.com account.
3. Go to My account > My Domains:
4. Next to the domain name you would like to redirect to your EasyWP website, select URL Forwarding from the drop-down list:
5. Fill in the required details:
6. Click on the Add Forwarding button:
- Domain: leave this field blank if you would like to forward forward both the bare (e.g., domain.com) and all subdomains, or enter the subdomain you would like to forward (e.g., test.domain.com)
- Forwards to: your EasyWP FREE address (e.g., https://blog-user.easywp.com)
- Type: should be Redirect
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.