How do I order a hosting package with Namecheap?
2. Choose the service/package you require.
3. Select the billing cycle (monthly or yearly) and datacenter location (US or UK) and click on Get Started:
4. Then you will be prompted to choose a domain name for your new hosting package:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are purchasing a VPS or Dedicated server after completing the step above, you can choose your server’s configuration.
5. On the next step, you can review your order details and apply a coupon if you have one. Click on Confirm Order to proceed to the checkout:
6. Once done, choose the payment method for your hosting package. You can choose one of three payment methods – Credit Card, Paypal or Account Funds:
7. On the next page, you will see the final order listing and will need to agree to our Terms and Agreements. When ready, click on Pay Now:
A Shared hosting account is usually activated instantly, however, in some cases it might take up to an hour.
Once your account is activated, you will receive your Hosting Welcome Email
– it will have all your account’s login details, settings, and instructions.
NOTE 1: Before purchasing a new hosting package, make sure that you do not already have a hosting package for the same domain name – this will help you avoid any future confusion.
NOTE 2: If you want to upgrade your current package, submit a ticket to our Billing team.