How can I change the nameservers for my domain?
In order to change the nameservers for your domain please do the following:
- Sign in to your Namecheap account
- Click on your username - it will be on the black bar located at the top of the page
- Go to Manage Domains
- Click on the domain you would like to edit
- Click on Transfer DNS to Webhost (or Domain Name Server Setup) to setup the nameservers for your domain
- Select Specify Custom DNS Servers (Your own DNS Servers) option and enter the nameservers accordingly
- Click Save changes
Note that it may take up to 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
You can also take a look at our video tutorial: