Once you click Get started, you will be prompted to sign into your Namecheap account or to create a new account:
Once you are logged in, enter payment details and confirm your purchase of the FastVPN application:
To install the app, you can use the link directly from the FastVPN for Mac
page by clicking the Download on iTunes
button in the Download VPN for MacOS section:
Once the app is successfully installed, the FastVPN icon will appear in the menu bar. Click this icon and sign into your existing Namecheap account:
Once signed in, you will see the FastVPN system tray icon with Compact mode:
Under Compact mode
, you will have:
From here you can connect to your favorite locations. Note that you will be able to add your favorite location if you have not chosen any before:
- Best Available
From here you can connect to the "Best Available" location:
The next step allows FastVPN to be added to the VPN configurations on your Mac. Click Allow to proceed:
Once confirmed, you will be asked twice to enter your Mac user password in order to modify your settings. Click Always Allow:
See All locations will redirect you to the expanded view with more options where you
can see all locations, add/remove the favorite country or city, connect
to country or city:
Here you can favorite a country:
Or favorite a city:
You can have multiple levels of connections, either connect at a country level:
Or connect to a city location:
Settings will redirect you to the expanded view where you will have more options:
Under General Settings, you will have:
- Always On feature
It allows FastVPN to establish a secure connection automatically, so you will never forget to do this manually.
It will ensure that your VPN is always connected if you ever lose connection or change network.
- About FastVPN section with the version number of the app that you are using.
- Customer Support section that allows you to contact directly our support team by clicking the "Chat with a Live Person" link.
- Link to our Rules & Policies.
- Send Feedback section that allows you to submit feedback from the app.
- Sign out from the app button.
- Quit App button.
Under Protocol Settings, you will have:
- IKEv2 - a secure, stable and mobile-oriented protocol. It is faster than other protocols but only supported on limited platforms.
Under Log Details, you will have:
- The Track Your User Behavior option that allows you privately turning on user tracking logs. They will be visible only to you.
- Data Consumption section that allows you to track Downloads and Uploads.
- Log Details section to improve your troubleshooting experience.
- Send feedback allows you to submit feedback from the app.
- Customer Support
- Terms of Service