How to use EasyWP with a Hover domain
If your domain is registered with Hover, please read the following steps to get EasyWP up and running within a few minutes:
1. Create a new EasyWP website using a FREE address by following the instructions provided here.
2. Sign into your Hover account.
3. Click on the domain name you would like to forward to your EasyWP website:
4. On the Overview tab make sure that your domain name is pointed at Hover nameserversns1.hover.com | ns2.hover.com:
5. Select the DNS tab and make sure that the bare domain (@) and wildcard (*) A records are pointed at 18.104.22.168:
6. Get back to the Overview tab > navigate to the Forwards section > click on the FORWARD THIS DOMAIN button:
7. Choose your bare domain name from the drop-down:
8. Enter the full EasyWP FREE address (e.g. https://blog-user.easywp.com) in the Forwarding To field:
9. Click on the SAVE FORWARD button.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.