How to use EasyWP with a Uniregisty domain
If your domain is registered with Uniregisty, there are two options to use the domain with EasyWP: use our FreeDNS or set up a redirect.
To connect a domain name to EasyWP, feel free to set up our FreeDNS as described in this guide.
Another option will be to set up a redirect for a domain. To perform the actions, follow the next steps:
1. Create a new EasyWP website using a temporary domain name by following the instructions provided here.
2. Sign into your Uniregistry account.
3. Select Manage at the top of the page > right-click on the domain name you would like to forward to your EasyWP website > select Link to URL from the Domain Utility:
4. Next to the chain link icon enter the EasyWP free address (e.g. https://blog-user.easywp.com) where you want to forward your real domain > click on the CONTINUE button:
5. Select your domain name to forward and click on the LINK TO WEBSITE button:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team