MailChimp is a web-based email marketing service that allows sending bulk emails to existing and potential clients and other interested parties. It helps to design email newsletters, share them on social networks and track the results using available data analysis tools.
If your domain is pointed to our BasicDNS, PremiumDNS or FreeDNS, feel free to use the instructions below.
1. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain name:
2. Click on the Advanced DNS tab and find the Host records section. Then click on the Add New Record button (are you unable to edit host records?):
3. Create the following records:
- CNAME record for www pointing to a Value provided by Mailchimp
- A record for @ pointing to a Value provided by Mailchimp
4. Once the details are inserted, save them using the Save All Changes button.
- CNAME record for admin pointing to a Value provided by Mailchimp
Normally, it takes 30 minutes for newly created records to take effect.
Once the host settings have been activated, return to the
Domains page in your Mailchimp account and click Connect.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.