If you have 2 or more domains in your account, you can simply change their contact information from your account.
To proceed with it, follow the guide below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account (The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and check the domain names you wish to change the contact information for (or check All, if you would like to modify all the domain names listed on the current page):
NOTE: The default view is set to 25 domain names per page. If there are more than 25 domain names in your Namecheap account and you would like to select all of them for the change of the contact information (or just to have all of them displayed on the same page for your convenience), you will need to select All items from the corresponding drop-down menu in the upper right corner first:
3. Click on the Actions button in the upper left corner and select Domain Contacts from the drop-down menu:
4. Put a checkmark to confirm the Disclaimer and click on Next:
5. On the next page, you will be able to enter your new Registrant contact details and save them.
You may also use the same information for Administrative, Billing and Technical sections of contact information just by checking the needed options at the bottom of the page:
NOTE: Per Registry requirements, contact information assigned to domains should be accurate and valid. The domain name can be registered on the behalf of an organization or individual. Thus, your company's or personal details should be specified for a domain contacts.
If you wish to assign different information for Administrative, Billing or Technical sections, just leave the field unchecked and enter the necessary information on the next page:
NOTE: Bulk modification queue requires some time to be processed, and domain names involved into the process cannot be managed during this period.
Also, changing the Registrant contacts (First, Last Name or Email address) will trigger a verification email. More information on this process is available here.
That is it!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.