How to set up private nameservers for domains registered with GoDaddy
If your domain is registered with GoDaddy and hosted on our server, follow the steps below in order to register and point your domain to your private nameservers.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account and go to the Domains menu:
2. Select the domain you need to change the nameservers for and click on Manage:
3. In the Host Names section click on Manage:
4. On the next page click on the Add Hostname option and proceed with the nameservers registration (you can look up IP addresses for nameservers in your Welcome email or get in touch with our support team to double-check them):
5. Once done, verify and Save your new private nameservers:
6. Now you need to set them up for your domain. In the Nameservers section click on Manage below your current nameservers:
7. In the next window select Custom > Edit Nameservers (or Add Nameservers):
8. Fill out the fields with your private nameservers and hit Save:
In most cases, the propagation period can take up to 24 hours (in rare cases it takes more time).
Need any help? Contact our HelpDesk