4. Next enter your full Private Email address and password.
5. Wait for the files synchronization:
You have now setup OX Drive on your iPhone.
OX Drive for Android
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet go to the Play Store, search for OX Drive and install it.
2. After downloading the OX Drive Client installation starts. When it asks you for the Server URL
3. Next enter your full Private Email address and password.
Password: your password
4. Select what to automatically download to your phone for offline access. Recommend Favorites only.
5. Finally select how to import photos (if you require this option). Recommended you choose Photos taken from now on
You have now setup OX Drive on your Android device.
OX Drive for Windows (application)
1. In order to install the OX Drive
for Windows, go to the Private Email webmail
>> click on the Profile photo at the top right corner >> Connect your Device
2. Choose Windows
as device platform:
3. Then, choose the Laptop + PC
4. Click Download
under the Drive Application
5. As soon as the file is downloaded, open it. In the OX Drive Setup
window, choose Next
6. Accept the License Agreement and click Next
7. In the next window, you can change the installation path or leave the default one. Then, click Next
8. Click Install
to proceed with the installation. If there are any warnings, accept them.
9. As soon as the setup is finished, the setup wizard will be opened. Alternatively, you can launch the OX Drive using the corresponding icon on the desktop.
Fill in the following details:
- Server: https://privateemail.com
- Username: your full Private Email address
- Password: password for your Private Email account
10. If all the details are correct, you will see the following message:
If you wish to change the Local folder
or Synchronize folders
, use the Customize folder
Click Start now
to open the Windows folder dedicated to the OX Drive.
11. It is also possible to update the settings later using the OX Drive tray icon >> Preferences
OX Drive for Mac OS Mac - OS X
In order to install the OX Drive for Mac, go to the Private Email webmail >> Settings
menu at the top right corner >> Connect your Device
1. Once you click on the Mac
tab you will be able to download the Drive App
from the Mac App Store. Click on the icon in the Installation section:
2. You will be redirected to the App Store. Click Get
>> Install app
3. If requested enter your Apple ID and Password:
4. OX Drive will then download and be installed into your launcher:
5. Go to launcher and run OX Drive.
6 . Fill in the Server URL
Also enter your full Private Email address and password.
For example: User
: your password
8. Select Advanced Setup Type.
9. Select the directory in OX App Suite to synchronize with your desktop (you can only select directories in My files
10. Select if you wish OX Drive to start automatically at startup (recommended: Yes):
11. Next click OK to the finish screen and you are done:
12. If you installed from a package you will get one more confirmation screen.
13. OX Drive icon will now be visible in your top bar