First of all you will need to download and install client from Nokia store through the mobile. It's free, but may not be installed by default.
- Create new Exchange profile.
- Enter settings in the corresponding fields:
E-mail address: your e-mail address created in Namecheap account
( you can find the instructions on how to create them here ) Domain: your domain name
Username: your username
Password: password for your e-mail address created in Namecheap account
Access point: optional
- The synchronization will begin automatically, but you will need to Click on "Cancel" on autodiscovery stage to setup server address manually.
- Enter the server name in the field ‘Exchange server’ – privateemail.com. Marked features are required to be set as shown on the example. Others are up to you.
- If everything's fine, sync will be processed and sync status will be displayed as completed.
You may need to trigger sync manually. In this case you can do it going to "Options”.
- Please, select ‘Edit profile’ to modify configurations.
- Specify the configurations that are the most convenient for you.
If you would like to take advantage of Push Mail function, choose "Always on" in "Sync Schedule" menu.
- To see the messages go to ‘Messaging --> Mail For Exchange’
Here is the list of the supported features available for Symbian devices:
4.Email via Exchange ActiveSync.