U.S. DollarEuroBritish PoundCanadian DollarsAustralian DollarsIndian RupeesChina Yuan RMBMore Info →
We stand with our friends and colleagues in Ukraine. To support Ukraine in their time of need visit this page.
How to configure ActiveSync (Exchange) account on Symbian S60
In this article you will find the instructions on how to synchronize emails, contacts, and appointments of your Namecheap Private Email account in Nokia Symbian.
NOTE: If you've set up a Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for your mailbox and wish to use Exchange (ActiveSync) connection, you will need to set up an Application Specific Password.
This guide should be useful.
First of all, you will need to download and install the "" client from the Nokia store through the mobile. It's free, but may not be installed by default.
- Create new Exchange profile.
- Enter settings in the corresponding fields:
E-mail address: your e-mail address created in Namecheap account
( you can find the instructions on how to create them here) Domain: your domain name
Username: your username
Password: password for your e-mail address created in Namecheap account
Access point: optional
- The synchronization will begin automatically, but you will need to Click on "Cancel" on autodiscovery stage to setup server address manually.
- Enter the server name in the field ‘Exchange server’ – privateemail.com. Marked features are required to be set as shown on the example. Others are up to you.
- If everything's fine, sync will be processed and sync status will be displayed as completed.
You may need to trigger sync manually. In this case you can do it going to "Options”.
- Please, select ‘Edit profile’ to modify configurations.
- Specify the configurations that are the most convenient for you.
If you would like to take advantage of Push Mail function, choose "Always on" in "Sync Schedule" menu.
- To see the messages go to ‘Messaging > Mail For Exchange’
Here is the list of the supported features available for Symbian devices:
4.Email via Exchange ActiveSync.