To set up URL redirect for a domain that uses FreeDNS, follow the instructions given below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account (The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Click on the Add redirect button in the Redirect domain menu to create a new redirect:
4. Once done, enter the source URL and destination URL. Make sure to save the changes by clicking on the checkmark:
As an alternative, you can create a new URL redirect in the Advanced DNS menu for the domain. In order to do so, follow these steps:
1. Navigate the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page and click on the Add new record button:
2. Select URL Redirect Record from the drop-down menu for Type, put a Host and enter a URL you would like to redirect a domain to into the Value line:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.