How can I enable Security Settings for my account?
Please be advised to follow these instructions in order to turn on your Security Settings:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your username - it will be on the black bar located at the top of the page
- Click Manage Profile
- Click on Security Settings in the left-side navigation bar
- Choose what notifications you prefer to receive (or put check marks in all the check boxes)
- Specify address to what you would like to receive the notifications
- Put a check mark in the check box confirming that you are aware that changing email on the Manage Profile page will not automatically change this email address. Click on Enable Notification&Send Key
- You will get an email to the address you indicated in the Email to send notifications to field. Click on the link in this email to activate Security Settings.
NOTE: Please mind that in order to change the email you indicated for receiving security notifications you would need to completely deactivate Security Notifications first.
You can also look through our video tutorial about turning on Security Settings for your account: