If you have domain names for sale, follow the instructions given below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Scroll down to the Other Domain Settings section and click on the Sell Domain button:
4. On the next stage you need to do the following:
If your domain uses Domain Privacy protection, it will be sold along with the domain.
- Enter the Asking price for the domain;
- Select the number of days from the List Period menu for the sale to be listed on the Namecheap Market Buy Now platform;
- Choose Yes or No for Adult Listing from the drop-down menu.
5. Click Sell Domain to list your domain for sale:
NOTE 1: We charge a flat 10% commission for each Namecheap Market transaction.
NOTE 2: You can set a price from $5 up to $1,000,000 while listing a domain at our Market.
NOTE 3: It's not possible to list a domain name for a period exceeding its expiration date. Moreover, if the domain is less than 7 days before expiration, the system won't allow listing.
NOTE 4: Our system needs some time to synchronize the changes. Your domain name should become visible for everyone during the next 24 hours after listing it on the Namecheap Market Buy Now platform.
: When a domain is sold, its contact details will be updated to the new owner's ones. For some domains, we will also send an email containing both seller's and buyer's Registrant contact information to both parties. More information on this process can be found here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.