If you have domain names for sale, follow the instructions given below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Scroll down to the Other Domain Settings section and click on the Sell Domain button:
4. On the next stage you need to do the following:
- Enter the Asking price for the domain;
- Select the number of days from the List Period menu for the sale to be listed on Marketplace;
- Choose Listing category from the drop-down menu.
If your domain uses Domain Privacy protection, it will be sold along with the domain.
5. Click Sell Domain to list your domain for sale:
NOTE 1: We charge a flat 10% commission for each Marketplace transaction.
: The option to list the domains in bulk is temporarily unavailable. However, we are happy to do it for you manually. Just get in touch with us via a Live chat
or a ticket system
NOTE 3: You can set a price from $5 up to $10,000 while listing a domain at our Marketplace due to the technical limitation. Still, if you need to raise a limit, you can always contact our Support Team and we will check what can be done for you.
NOTE 4: It's not possible to list a domain name for a period exceeding its expiration date. Moreover, if the domain is less than 7 days before expiration, the system won't allow listing.
: When a domain is sold, its contact details will be updated to the new owner's ones. For some domains, we will also send an email containing both seller's and buyer's Registrant contact information to both parties. More information on this process can be found here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.