How do I list a domain for sale?
If you are planning to sell your domain, follow the instructions given below:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Scroll down to the Other Domain Settings section and click on the Sell Domain button:
4. On the next stage you need to do the following:
- Enter the Asking price for the domain;
- Select the number of days from the List Period menu for the sale to be listed on Marketplace;
- Choose Listing category from the drop-down menu.
If your domain uses WhoisGuard protection, it will be sold along with the domain.
5. Click Sell Domain to list your domain for sale:
NOTE: We charge a flat 10% commission for each Marketplace transaction.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.