Yes, we do have some restrictions. We do not allow sending out:
VPS and Dedicated Servers have no strict limit on sending out emails (though, you may be additionally contacted by our Legal and Abuse team in case we notice some suspicious email activity).
- more than 50 emails per hour per domain with the Stellar plan and Nebula Reseller plan
- more than 200 emails per hour per domain on Shared Servers (the Stellar Plus plan, Galaxy Expert/Universe Pro Reseller plans, and old Value/Professional/Reseller plans)
- more than 500 emails per hour per domain on Premium Servers (the old Ultimate plan)
- more than 1000 emails per hour per domain on our Business Servers (the old Business SSD plan)
- more than 10000 emails per hour per domain with the Stellar Business plan
Private Email trial plans are limited in the outgoing emails to 50 emails/hour per domain.
The limits for paid plans are:
Note that all mass mailings must be double opt-in, and we are strictly zero tolerance for spam hosting providers. If we find a script that is sending out more than allowed, it will be disabled until you contact support.
- Starter - 500 emails/hour per domain;
- Pro - 1000 emails/hour per domain;
- Ultimate - 1500 emails/hour per domain.
Private, Business, and Business Office: 500 emails/hour per domain.
We may decrease this limit at our sole discretion if your account confidence should be confirmed.
With EasyWP plans, we limit the number of outgoing emails from the default address to 50 emails/day per website.
You can check our Acceptable Use Policy, sections E-mail and Anti-spam Policy and Use of Email Services.