In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to take several simple steps:
1. Set up your domain in your Blogger account to connect a domain with your Blogger website.
2. Then create the necessary records for your domain in your Namecheap account in the following way:
- Sign in
to your Namecheap accoun
- Select Domain List
from the left navigation sidebar and click on the Manage
button that appears in front of your domain name:
Here you will need to create 6 records for your domain:
- A Records for @ pointing to 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- CNAME for www mapped to ghs.google.com
- CNAME with values provided in the Blogger account
Once all details are inserted, save them using the Save changes green icon.
3. Please ensure there are no conflicting records (A, CNAME, URL redirect records with different values but set for the same hosts) for your domain. If there are any, you will need to remove it.
Here is the example of conflicting records:
NOTE: It can take approximately 30 minutes for newly-created host records to take effect.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team. They're available 24/7 for you.