How to create Namecheap Private Email mailbox
In order to create new Namecheap Private Email mailbox, follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Go to Domain List menu on your left and select All Products in the upper right corner:
3. Click on caret to expand the associated services list. Then, look for your Private Email subscription in the list and click on Manage next to it:
Or mouse over the envelope icon near the domain name and click on Manage:
4. Click on Create Mailbox button:
5. In the next window insert the mailbox name you wish to have, its password and mailbox storage, then click Save changes:
Once done, you will get the message Success! Mailbox has been set up.
If you return to Namecheap Private Email subscription management window, you will see your newly created mailbox in the list:
You can now use Open Webmail button to access your mailbox web interface.
Need any help? Contact our HelpDesk