Sometimes FastVPN can get stuck in the "Connecting to server" loop. If the Always-On connection
to the server is configured on your Mac device and there were some
changes in the environment, it may prevent the FastVPN app from connecting. For example, the reason may be a change of IP
address or a server replacement.
If FastVPN on your macOS keeps connecting and you cannot stop this process in the app,
please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Go to System Preferences > Network:
2. Select FastVPN Configuration.
3. Uncheck "Connect on demand":
4. Click the "Apply" button:
5. After that, click on "Disconnect":
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team