Munin is the plugin located in WHM that lets you monitor your server resources. It allows you to view the complete statistics about Apache, Disk Usage, Exim, Processes, MySQL, and other system information.
It can be installed via WHM by following these steps:
1. Log in to WHM with your root user details.
2. Click on the Manage Plugins menu in the cPanel section on the left side. (You can also just type Plugins in the search bar).
3. On the next page click on the Install Munin for cPanel button to start the plugin installation: 4. This installation may take a few minutes. After the installation is complete, you will see the Munin for cPanel is now installed message.
5. After this, you will be able to locate the menu of this plugin by simply typing Munin into your search bar:
6. After clicking on it, you will be redirected to the Munin dashboard where you will be able to choose which service you need to check: