Installing an SSL certificate on Supersonic CDN
Now that you’ve upgraded your website performance with the Supersonic CDN
, the next step for it to operate is installing an SSL Certificate. This guide will show you how.
Now you’re ready for installation on your Content Delivery Network:
1. In your Namecheap Account, clicking the Apps section of the left hand menu, and select Supersonic CDN.
Alternatively, you can access the CDN Dashboard in your EasyWP Account panel, by scrolling to the Website >> CDN section, and clicking the Manage on CDN button.
2. In your Supersonic CDN Dashboard, click the SSL option in the left hand menu.
3. On the next page, click Upload Custom SSL to begin your SSL installation.
4. On the next page, you’ll see three fields to fill out. These are where you’ll paste your unique codes for the SSL Certificate, Private Key and CA Bundle.
Open these files on your PC using text editor (e.g. Notepad), and paste in the text codes.
Note: any plain text format with the proper code will work (.txt, .crt, .ca-bundle, .key, .pem).
Then click the Upload button.
Alternatively, the file codes for your SSL Certificate, Private Key and CA Bundle can be uploaded using Upload File option. Click this button and select the correct file from the pop-up window. The code will automatically be added to the field.
5. Once you click the orange Upload button, the SSL will be installed in the CDN dashboard.
And here you’ll see the domains that the custom SSL secures:
Unlike most scenarios where redirecting to the secured https:// version of a website is a separate step, the Namecheap Supersonic CDN platform automatically does this for you, so you’re all set.
If you need any further help during the SSL installation, please contact our SSL Support Team. Learn why all online business can enjoy the benefits of a CDN.