What is a "Make offer" button used for?
Searching for a domain in the Domain Name Search
, you may see a "Make Offer" button next to the taken domain.
This service is provided by our partner, DomainAgents. It allows you to make an offer for a domain name that is currently registered by someone else or reserved by the Registry.
DomainAgents act as mediators between you and the current domain owner (or the Registry) allowing you to focus on the negotiation without distraction. In case of the successful deal, they assist you through the escrow and transfer process ensuring safety, security, and efficiency.
If you decided to proceed, simply click on Make Offer next to the domain in question:
1. You will be asked to input the price you’re ready to pay for the domain. The minimum price you can start a deal is $199 USD:
2. Then, click Next and read the information attentively. Check Terms and Conditions.
If everything is clear, proceed with Next:
3. Fill in an email address and password to create a DomainAgents account >> click Next (or log in if you already have an account):
4. Once the account is created, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to verify your new account with DomainAgents:
5. You will be redirected to a DomainAgents window to pay an engagement fee of $19.95, and identify the domain name you are interested in. This is a separate charge to engage the DomainAgents services made before a final charge to the seller:
That's it! More details can be checked directly with the service provider as described in the Confirmation Email.
NOTE: Since the whole process is performed by DomainAgents, all terms of services and rules from their company apply.
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support