How to push SSL certificates from one Namecheap account to another one
If you would like to move your SSL certificates from one Namecheap account to another one, you do not need any authorization codes. By the way, this option is free of charge.
In order to perform an SSL push, you need to meet the requirements as follows:
- it is necessary to have 2 Namecheap accounts (the account where the certificate is pushed from and the one where it is pushed to);
- it is essential to have verification details.
Due to security reasons, you cannot push your certificates yourself. Please contact us via Live Chat or via Ticket System (Department - SSL certificates - Sales).
The following details should be provided:
- Namecheap username of the account where the certificate is pushed from;
- Namecheap username of the account where the certificate is pushed to;
- Support Pin of the account where the certificate is pushed from;
- Full Account Owner Name registered in the account where the certificate is pushed to, you can find it in the corresponding account:
- navigate to the "Profile" section and click on "Personal Info"
- the name is specified in the "Name" field.
- Your certificate ID. You can take the following steps to locate it:
- log in to your Namecheap account > select “Dashboard” or "Domain List" from the left-side menu
- locate the domain name which is used as a common name for your certificate
- click on “V” button to expand the list of services assigned to the domain name
- find the needed certificate and select "Manage" next to it
- you can find your Certificate ID in a new window.
If your certificate is not activated, please find the certificate ID here: https://ap.www.namecheap.com/ProductList/SslCertificates (follow this link and click Activate button. The certificate ID will be found in the URL of the next page.)