How to set up catch-all in Namecheap Private Email
A catch-all mailbox will be 'catching' all emails sent to an invalid or nonexistent address @yourdomain.com and forwarding such emails to the specified mailbox.
In order to enable catch-all for your Private Email account, do the following:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Mouse over Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Select 'All products' in the top-right corner:
4. Click on caret button to expand the associated products menu and choose Manage option:
5. From the drop-down menu next to Catch-all Mailbox option choose the mailbox you would like to enable as catch-all:
This change will be effective immediately.
6. Once done, you will get the message Success! Mailbox has been set as your Catch-All Mailbox. The mailbox in question will be marked as Catch all in mailbox list:
Need any help? Contact our HelpDesk