How to renew your hosting account
In order to pay your hosting invoice follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
Make sure that the view is set to All Products, not just Domains:
Find the necessary domain name and click on the caret to extend the services, hit Renew option in front of the hosting service you would like to renew:
3. After the steps described above, you will be redirected to the Shopping cart. Click on Confirm Order and proceed with checkout.
Note that as all the hosting packages are renewed at the regular price, no promotion code can be applied:
4. On the next stage you can check the payment methods you may use: Credit Card, PayPal or Account funds. Choose the necessary payment method and click Continue:
5. Check everything and click Pay Now button:
Afterwards you will see the regular order information:
"Thank you for your purchase! Your order XXXXXX, placed on XXX XX is completed."
NOTE: If you wish to renew your hosting service beforehand, prior the invoice is generated, contact us via live chat or submit a ticket to our Billing team here.
You will be able to check the payment in the order and transaction history using this guide.
If you want to enable the auto-renewal option for your hosting account and use your credit card for this purpose, refer to this guide.
Need any help? Contact our HelpDesk