How to transfer a domain from directNIC
Before submitting a transfer request with us please obtain Auth/EPP code (if applicable) from directNIC and make sure that the domain is unlocked.
How to obtain Auth/EPP code from directNIC and unlock you domain:
- Log into your directNIC account;
- In the navigation bar, select My Services;
- Click "Domains" in the drop-down menu;
- From the displayed list you can select the domain name you wish to view the auth code for;
- Under the "Details" header, click the "View" button to see your auth code;
- You will also find the
domain lock option on the bottom left of the "Details"
Once the domain name is unlocked and you have your Auth/EPP code you can initiate a transfer to Namecheap. Please refer to this article for more information on how to transfer a domain to us.