You can renew your domain at any time through your Namecheap control panel. Our renewal pricing can be checked here.
In order to renew your domain, please do the following:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account. (The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Find the Status&Validity section and click on the Add Years button for your domain:
4. Select the number of years you wish to renew your domain for and proceed with the checkout:
Also, it is possible to renew a domain from the Domain List section - just click on the caret for your domain and choose the Add Years button:
If the domain name is expiring within the next 30 days or less, the button Add Years will be changed to Renew:
1) If you renew the domain prior to its expiration date, the number of years the domain is renewed for will be added to the actual expiration date, not to the renewal date (the date you submit the order).
2) If your domain has already expired
, and you would like to reactivate it, please refer to this article
for more details.
3) If you want to renew the SSL certificate along with the domain, you can do that in one order despite the fact that the expiration date may not coincide.
4) If you do not wish to renew your domain any longer, however, want
your contact information to be hidden after the domain expiration, you
can renew only the free domain privacy subscription following the "How do I renew domain privacy subscription?
5) The registration term cannot exceed full 10 years. Thus, if you have registered a domain for 1 year, you can renew your domain for 9 additional years maximum.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.