You can renew your domain at any time through your Namecheap control panel. Our renewal pricing can be checked here.
In order to renew your domain, please do the following:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account. (The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Find the Status&Validity section and click on the Add Years button for your domain:
4. Select the number of years you wish to renew your domain for and proceed with the checkout:
Also, it is possible to renew a domain from the Domain List section - just click on the caret for your domain and choose the Add Years button:
If the domain name is expiring within the next 30 days or less, the button Add Years will be changed to Renew:
1) If you renew the domain prior to its expiration date, the number of years the domain is renewed for will be added to the actual expiration date, not to the renewal date (the date you submit the order).
2) If your domain has already expired
, and you would like to reactivate it, please refer to this article
for more details.
3) .CH, .ES, .COM.ES, .NOM.ES, .ORG.ES, .FR, .LI, .PE, .COM.PE, .NET.PE, .ORG.PE, .SG, .COM.SG, .COM.AU, .NET.AU, .ORG.AU domains do not have a renew grace period. Such domains must be renewed not later than 12 days prior to the actual expiration date, as per the regulations of their Registries.
.CX, .DE, .EU
domains must be renewed not later than 5 days
before the expiration date.
.TO domains can be reactivated only during the 30-day period after the expiration. Then they become reserved by the Registry with no possibility to reactivate them.
domains must be renewed before the expiration date
, otherwise, they are sent to deletion at the registry right after expiration
Domains should be released to the public pool on the same day they
expired. If you see that your .CM domain is available for
re-registration after the expiration date, please contact our Support Team
.AI domains can only be renewed for 2, 4, 6 or 8 years (maximum registration period is 10 years). It is not possible to renew .AI for 1 year only.
domains can only be renewed for 1 year
per year not later than 12 days
prior to the actual expiration date. The "Renew by" date will be
displayed in your Domain List next to the domain. It's possible to
submit renewal orders for the .CH, .FR, .LI domains via the Namecheap
account manually at any time, but they will be renewed not earlier than 30 days before expiration
4) Premium domains may have a higher domain renewal. They can be renewed for 1 year only in one order.
5) If you want to renew the SSL certificate along with the domain, you can do that in one order despite the fact that the expiration date may not coincide.
6) If you do not wish to renew your domain any longer, however, want
your contact information to be hidden after the domain expiration, you
can renew only the free domain privacy subscription following the "How do I renew domain privacy subscription?
7) The registration term cannot exceed full 10 years. Thus, if you have registered a domain for 1 year, you can renew your domain for 9 additional years maximum.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.