How to setup Supersonic CDN with EasyWP
If you want to use our Supersonic CDN, this article is just for you.
NOTE: Supersonic CDN can be used only with the Namecheap-registered domain that is using EasyWP hosting and pointed to Basic DNS or Premium DNS and with third-party domains pointed to FreeDNS for EasyWP users.
Supersonic CDN can be easily connected to your website in several clicks.
1. Start the configuration flow from the EasyWP admin dashboard >> Overview tab >> Manage on CDN:
This option will redirect you to the next steps for CDN setup.
2. Once done, choose the appropriate plan and click Continue:
3. On the next stage you can check the payment methods you may use: Credit Card, PayPal or Account funds.
Choose the payment method you would like to use and Confirm the payment:
4. You will be redirected to a confirmation page to confirm that the Supersonic CDN application is allowed to change DNS records for your domain name.
To finish the installation, click Confirm:
5. Once the installation process is completed, you will get a confirmation message that the website is connected to CDN successfully:
NOTE: In some cases, the propagation can take up to 30 minutes.