How to setup Supersonic CDN with EasyWP
If you want to use our Supersonic CDN, this article is just for you.
NOTE: Supersonic CDN can be used only with the Namecheap-registered domain that is using EasyWP hosting and pointed to Basic DNS or Premium DNS.
Supersonic CDN can be easily connected to your website in several clicks.
1. Start the configuration flow from the EasyWP admin dashboard >> Overview tab >> Manage on CDN:
This option will redirect you to the next steps for CDN setup.
2. Once done, choose the appropriate plan and click Continue:
3. On the next stage you can check the payment methods you may use: Credit Card, PayPal or Account funds.
Choose the payment method you would like to use and Confirm the payment:
4. You will be redirected to a confirmation page to confirm that the Supersonic CDN application is allowed to change DNS records for your domain name.
To finish the installation, click Confirm:
5. Once the installation process is completed, you will get a confirmation message that the website is connected to CDN successfully:
NOTE: In some cases, the propagation can take up to 30 minutes.