Below are instructions on how to install the domain search widget for each of the three affiliate platforms: Impact Radius, ShareASale, and Commission Junction.
- Access the affiliate domain search widget page.
- Choose the affiliate platform you use to promote our Namecheap products: CJ, ShareASale or Impact Radius.
- Enter your affiliate ID. If you do not know what yours is this page shows you where to find it.
- Click the "Generate Code" button.
2. Adjusting the visual parameters
The size options include Responsive (which will respond to the dimensions of your site, especially good for Wordpress sites and other responsive designed sites), as well as 280, 360, 460, 640, 720 and 800 pixels wide. Select the size that works best for your design:
Right now you have the option of orange, grey and teal. If you have advanced HTML coding skills you can find where the color option is placed and use the color palette of your website:
3. Downloading and installing the widget
Once you have made your selections, hit the "Copy code" button:
You can add the widget code on your HTML pages in a way you wish.
If you’re using Wordpress, consider adding the code in the widget section:
- Login to your Wordpress Admin area.
- Navigate to Appearance >> Widgets.
- Under Sidebar section select "Custom HTML" and add responsive widget code there, click "Save" button.
The Affiliate domain search widget will appear on your page: