U.S. DollarEuroBritish PoundCanadian DollarsAustralian DollarsIndian RupeesChina Yuan RMBMore Info →
We stand with our friends and colleagues in Ukraine. To support Ukraine in their time of need visit this page.
DMCA takedown request requirements
In accordance with Namecheap Terms & Conditions as well as the applicable provisions of the DMCA, a takedown request requires the following:
1. Electronic or physical signature of the rights holder or the person authorized to act on behalf of that person;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
3. An identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Namecheap to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material); or, if applicable, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Namecheap to locate that reference or link;
4. Name, address, telephone number, and email address of the person claiming infringement;
5. A statement by the person claiming infringement has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights holder, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the person claiming infringement is the rights holder or is authorized to act on the behalf of the rights holder.