Where can I log into my Namecheap control panel?
You can log into your Namecheap account here
or from the Namecheap.com home page.
The cPanel login details along with Quick Start Guide are sent to you in the email with the Your Hosting Welcome Guide for yourdomain.tld subject. It is sent to the email address assigned to your hosting billing profile, so please check your Inbox as well as Spam/Junk folders.
If you have ordered a Shared Hosting package, once it is activated, the cPanel auto-login buttons appear in the Account Panel. You can access it following these steps:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Choose the Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Make sure that the view is set to All Products, not just Domains:
After that, there are several ways to access cPanel.
1. Mouse over the hosting icon and click Go to cPanel:
2. Find the necessary domain name, mouse over the hosting icon near it, click on Manage
You will be redirected to the Hosting Product page. Click on Go to cPanel button either at the top of the page or in the Software section:
3. Click on the caret near the domain name, the hosting package should be displayed there. Then, click on the drop-down menu >> Go to cPanel:
4. Click on Manage near the domain name:
Go to the Products tab and open the drop-down menu near the hosting package, the Go to cPanel button should be there:
Also, here are cPanel login links, listed in the order of preferability. You may use any, but we recommend the first three:
is to be substituted with your actual domain name
. If you choose the link with "serverhostname" or "serverIP", use the corresponding value indicated in your Hosting Welcome Guide
Feel free to contact our Support Team
in case of any questions.