Where can I log into my Namecheap control panel?
You can log into your Namecheap account here
or from the Namecheap.com home page.
The cPanel login details along with Quick Start Guide are sent to you in the email with the Your Hosting Welcome Guide for yourdomain.tld subject. It is sent to the email address assigned to your hosting billing profile, so please check your Inbox as well Spam/Junk folders.
As soon as the Shared Hosting package is activated, the cPanel auto-login button appears in the Account Dashboard. You can access it following these steps:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Make sure that the view is set to All Products, not just Domains:
4. Find the necessary domain name, mouse over the hosting icon near it, click on Manage.
5. You will be redirected to the Hosting Product page. Click on Go to cPanel button to access cPanel:
Also, here are cPanel login links, listed in the order of preferability. You may use any, but we recommend the first three:
is to be substituted with your actual domain name
. If you choose the link with "serverhostname" or "serverIP", use the corresponding value indicated in your Hosting Welcome Guide.
Feel free to contact our Support Team
in case of any questions.