How can I add funds to my Namecheap account?
You can add funds using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AmEx), PayPal, Dwolla or Bitcoin.
There’s a minimum amount of $5 ($0.01 for Dwolla) and maximum of $10,000.00 limit you can add. You can contact our support via HelpDesk to have these limits increased.
In order to add funds to your current balance, follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. On the Dashboard click Top-up (or go to Profile >> Billing >> Balance >> Top-up):
The Account Funds module gives you the option to top-up (add funds to) your account balance, ensuring that you'll always have enough in your account to cover impending purchases.
On this page, you can top-up your account funds using any accepted payment method: Card Payment, PayPal, Dwolla or Bitcoin. In our example we use Card Payment, however, the adding funds process is the same for other methods too.
3. Select the payment system and click Next:
4. Here you need to insert the amount you wish to add to your balance. One done, click on the Next button:
5. At this stage, you need to fill in your credit card information and billing address. Once all the details are inserted, click on the Next button:
6. At the last stage, you need to confirm that you wish to add funds. Simply click Charge and Proceed:
Funds have been successfully added to your account and now you can see your current Balance:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.