How do I cancel my hosting account?
In order to cancel your hosting account with us please follow the instructions below:
OR: if your hosting service has grace/expired status, click the drop-down arrow next to the Renew button and select Manage option.
- Sign in to your Namecheap account
- Mouse over Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left
- Click on Manage option in front of the hosting service associated with your domain name
In some cases, our Billing department may contact you if they require some additional information.
- Click on 'Cancel service' button near the package in question
- Fill in the cancellation form with your feedback and submit the request.
You will receive an email confirmation once your request is completed.
Leaving your feedback about our services is crucial to our ability to successfully serve our customers. We would truly value any information you can offer.
We would be extremely grateful if you give us the chance to help you with the issues you might be experiencing. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything for you to reconsider the decision. We will be happy to keep you as our valued client, our Support teams are generally pretty flexible and will happily check what can be done in each particular case.
NOTE: all websites for add-on domains, subdomains, as well as email accounts (if any), that are hosted in your cPanel account will be terminated along with the main service.
make sure you backup the necessary data before proceeding with the
cancellation. We would like to avoid any unwanted service interruptions
you might be currently using.