In order to link your domain to your blog, you need to take several simple steps:
1. Set up your domain in your Blogger account
as described here
in Step 2: Connect to your non-Google domain from Blogger.
2. Once you have added the domain, you will get two CNAME records that you need to configure along with the A records in your Namecheap account:
- Sign in
to your Namecheap account
- Select Domain List
from the left navigation sidebar and click on the Manage
button that appears in front of your domain name:
Here you will need to create 6 records for your domain:
- A Records for @ pointing to
- CNAME for www mapped to ghs.google.com
- CNAME with values provided in the Blogger account
3. Once all details are inserted, save them using the Save changes green icon.
It can take approximately 30 minutes
for newly-created host records to take effect.
Once the settings are activated, repeat Step 1: Set up your domain in Blogger and follow Step 3 (optional): Redirect from the URL without subdomain to your blog’s URL as it is shown in this guide.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team. They're available 24/7 for you.