How do I upgrade Private Email subscription? How much should I pay?
You can easily upgrade Namecheap Private Email mail subscription, just follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Namecheap account
- Mouse over Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or choose Domain List menu in the bar on your left
- Click on arrow in front of the domain name associated with your email plan and a few options for Private email service will appear in the drop-down menu. Click on Manage option.
- Click Upgrade as shown on the screenshot below
If you're upgrading in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll be charged to upgrade for the remainder of this current billing cycle only.
To determine the cost to upgrade for the remainder of this cycle, we multiply the days remaining in this cycle by the difference between the old and new prices. After your current billing cycle is complete, you'll be billed at the new rate (shown on the screenshot below).
On the right side of the page you can find the list of the features of your new email plan. If you click back to the old one, the feature list will be updated, thus, in such a way you may compare your current and new plan.
Pay attention to your Upgrade Price as it will include the cost for additional mailboxes if you have any.
- Click Add to Cart in order to proceed with upgrade.
You will see the summary with all the details: domain name, new package type, price etc.
Once it is done, on the next page you can Confirm Order and Checkout to finish the upgrade procedure.
If you wish to downgrade
your subscription, please contact our Support team