U.S. DollarEuroBritish PoundCanadian DollarsAustralian DollarsIndian RupeesChina Yuan RMBMore Info →
We stand with our friends and colleagues in Ukraine. To support Ukraine in their time of need visit this page.
How to activate Google Workspace for Calendar
Google Calendar service allows you to create, store and share online calendars for better collaboration with your team. You are free to choose, whom to share your calendar with: those can be available for any user out there; can be shared with the help of URL invites only or with your own list of trusted viewers (both from your Business team and outside).
NOTE: Before proceeding with DNS configuration, make sure that your domain has passed ownership validation.
In order to set up Calendars, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your cPanel account > Exclusive for Namecheap Customers section > Google Apps menu:
2. After that, select the Configure GoogleApps for Calendar option:
3. Then make sure the required domain name or subdomain is selected and click the Configure button to finish the setup process:
4. Now you can log into Google Calendar following the https://calendar.google.com/a/yourdomain.com link.
5. You can also customize the login URL to Google Calendar from your Google Admin console > Account settings:
6. Scroll down to the Custom URLs option:
7. Locate the Calendar section, switch to the custom option, specify the desired subdomain and hit Save to confirm the change:
8. Note, that Google Apps menu in cPanel configures DNS records for calendar subdomain only.
If you wish to use another subdomain for Drive access, make sure that you create the corresponding subdomain in Zone Editor menu in cPanel and add a CNAME record with the following value ghs.googlehosted.com: