This article will guide through manual setup of L2TP VPN connection on your Android
In order to set up L2TP connection using Android built-in VPN settings, you will need:
- A secure FastVPN connection (Don’t have one? Sign up here!);
- Access to your FastVPN Account Panel in order to get your network credentials;
- Supported device with Android 11 or older (please note that L2TP protocol is not supported starting from Android 12).
To configure L2TP VPN connection on Android, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Settings and choose Network & internet.
2. Go to the VPN Settings
3. Click on the Add VPN button to proceed with the setup:
4. Fill in the fields as given below to configure:
Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK
Server address: your preferred server from the FastVPN Account Panel (e.g. prg-c17.vpn.wlvpn.com)
L2TP Secret and IPSec identifier: should be left empty
IPSec Pre-shared key: vpn
Once done, click Save:
5. Open VPN Settings
, choose VPN
and enter your FastVPN account name and password available from the FastVPN Account Panel.
6. Put the check-mark next to "Save account information" if you wish to save the password and click Connect:
Once the VPN client is successfully connected, you will see the Status: Connected:
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team