Follow the steps below to set up a FastVPN connection on Chromebook or another device running Chrome OS:
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Chromebook and go to chrome://settings in the address bar to open the Chrome Settings page.
2. In the Network settings click on Add connection:
3. Click the (+) button on the right from Add OpenVPN/L2TP:
4. Enter the following details:
- Service name: Accept the default entry or create your own.
- Provider type: L2TP/IPSEC + pre-shared key.
- Username/Password: Enter your FastVPN network credentials from the FastVPN account panel.
- Group name: Leave blank.
- Pre-shared Key: vpn.
- Save identity & password combination is optional.
Once done, click Connect:
5. If the connection is successful in Chrome, a key icon will appear next to your connection name:
6. Click on the VPN connection you created and it will show Connected if the connection is successful:
How to Disconnect from VPN
1. Expand VPN settings by clicking the arrow button on the right from the VPN connection:
2. Click the Disconnect button:
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team