Sometimes Namecheap VPN app can get stuck in the "Connecting to server" loop. If the Always-On connection
to the server is configured on your Mac device and there were some
changes in the environment, it may prevent the
Namecheap app from connecting. For example, the reason may be a change of IP
address or a server replacement.
If Namecheap VPN on
keeps connecting and you cannot stop this process in the app,
please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Go to System Preferences > Network:
2. Select Namecheap Configuration:
3. Uncheck the "Connect on demand" check mark.
4. Click the "Apply" button:
5. After that, click on "Disconnect":
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support Team